IPS is led by a clinical team with decades of experience across hospital administration and direct provision of mental health services.
Dr. Jeremy Hertza
Dr. Jeremy Hertza is one of the region’s leading providers of outpatient, inpatient psychological services, and neuropsychological services, in addition to serving in both academic and leadership capacities within multiple organizations. His clinical and academic experience includes:
- Associate Professor of Neurology and Psychiatry – Medical College of Georgia
- Fellow in the National Academy of Neuropsychology and the American College of Neuropsychology
- Diplomate by the American Board of Professional Neuropsychology
- Past Chairman of Distance Learning - National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Fitness for Duty - Program Director - Lifeguard South, Pennsylvania Medical Society
Dr. Maria Rivell
Dr. Maria Rivell has been leading voice in inpatient psychiatric medicine for over 15 years. Dr. Rivell joined IPS with the goal of addressing the significant need for mental health care she saw daily in the hospital setting. She leads Inpatient Psych Solution’s team of Board Certified Psych NPs, providing oversight and ensuring the highest level of clinical excellency.
Dr. Patrick Lillard
Dr. Patrick Lillard is a board-certified neurosurgeon and psychiatrist with expertise in addiction, substance-abuse, traumatic brain injury, post traumatic stress disorder and other neurological disorders. He has fifty years of experience in the mental health space within an array of sectors inclusive of military, private practice, academia, and health systems:
- Former Air Force Flight Surgeon and Army Psychiatrist
- Former Professor of Surgery and Neurosurgery at the Medical College of Georgia and the University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Former Instructor, Attending Psychiatrist and Clinical Director, Addiction Services, Department of Psychiatry, at Massachusetts General Hospital and at Harvard Medical School
- Medical Director of the Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program at Forsyth Memorial Hospital for six years